Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lee Langston-Harsn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 08:39:11 EST
Here here, right on, bravo, and hail to you for responding so gently and
eloguently to Dan's rather crass remark re: EPA.  Hey, it's a global
issue Dan, so take the 2.5 seconds it requires to read the e-message and
be GLAD that someone cares about our planet!

Enough said!  Lee Langston-Harrison, curator, of a tiny institution in
Virginia (US).  [log in to unmask]