Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
MR H MIDDLETON JONES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 08:26:10 GMT0BST
We seek him here we seek him there...Dan Dan the pissed off man!

All I want to say on the subject is: Yes I am interested to know what
is going on out there across the great H20 divide...and yes we will
get a few "planks" to throw their half-penny (or perhaps half-dime
...whatever). There are such things as delete buttons Dan...as they

say ..WYSWYG (what you see is what you get)
Thanks to our regular contributor..Eric Siegal, yes please enclose
your address Dan..then we can all send on loads and loads of really
interesting and exciting mail to you!!
Have a SAD day Dan and I hope you really get p'd off.

Howard M-Jones (University of Wales Swansea)
A Voice from Wales UK