Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Robin Panza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 11:06:00 -5
Comments:
Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
I have (had?  I can't find it just now) a cassette tape of Melodion music that
I purchased a couple of years ago at a San Francisco Music Box Company store in
the DC area.  No, I don't know the name or manufacturer of the tape, and no, I
don't have a company address for SFMB Co, but the latter has stores all over
the country as well as a catalog, so the address should be findable.
Hope this helps,
Robin