From:
"wally.steffan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 11:03:53 -0500
The Central Arizona Museum Association has started planning for promoting
International Museum Day May 18, 1995.  We would appreciate ideas on what
has worked well at other museums and communities.  We are planning a coupon
book to promote museums throughout Central Arizona, but would appreciate
other ideas.

Also, does anyone know the theme for International Museum Day 1996?

Wallace A. Steffan, Director
Sun Cities Museum of Art
17425 N. 115th Avenue
Sun City, AZ 85373(in metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona)
(602)972-0635