From:
"Maura A. Smale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 12:04:38 -0500
Please be advised that the Excavation Director, Dr. D. Blair Gibson, is
*no* longer accepting any applications for this position (the Dysert
O'Dea 1996 excavation Crew Chief position).  He has received many more
applications than he expected, and cannot accept any more.

To all those who have already applied for the position, Dr. Gibson will
begin reviewing the applications that he has already received very soon.
He should have a letter mailed out to you informing you of his decision
shortly.

Again, if you have any questions feel free to email me.  I am Maura
Smale, the other crew chief, and my email address is:

Thank you very much for your interest.

Maura Smale