From:
Garlan Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 10:08:09 CST
Date: 25 October, 1995
Reply to: Fred Reenstjerna<[log in to unmask]>
From: Garlan Jenkens<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Southeast Arkansas
To: Multiple recipients of list Museum-L<[log in to unmask]>

Hi Fred,

Yes, I am very familiar with the Southeast region of Arkansas
including Gillette and Stugartt. I have presented programs in that
area, however the foothills of the Ozarks is a much more pleasent
area in which to live. I am also familiar with Oregon having done my
graduate work at the University of Oregon in Eugene. Is it still
raining? I never aclamitated to the rains.

Garlan Jenkens