From:
HNEEDHAM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 07:07:14 +0000
Ah, Bill, me old mate, but you have indeed found a hotbed of us evaluators!

There are a goodly number of us on MUSEUM-L, including our much revered sysop
John Chadwick of the Museum of New Mexico. If you want to get in touch with 338
evaluators in 16 countries (our most recent member is from Sweden; well,
actually, she's really from Pennsy, but working in Sweden!), send me an email
listing your name, title, voice and fax numbers and email address. I have your
institutional mailing address, and you too can be a member of the Visitor
Studies Network. Its object is the creation of one on one helping
relationships. There is no cost and the only obligation is the willingness to
share ideas, reports, etc., with others. Or talk to Bob Garfinkle!

Harry Needham

harry.needham(at)cmcc.muse.digital.ca