From:
Charles Fenton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 17:06:06 PDT
-------------------------------------
From: Renaissance Digital
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Date: 17:06:06
Time: 08/23/95

------------------------------------
To Listmembers: The American Association for State and Local History holds its a
nnual
meeting in two weeks in Saratoga Springs NY. As background for a discussion grou
p at that
meeting, I am looking to make contact with people at museums who are successfull
y using or
developing computer assisted projects for education and outreach. These would be
 projects
that expand the ability of their institution to reach out into the education com
munity,
especially K-12. (This might also include multimedia kiosks but not video).
If you are or know of individuals whom I can contact please send their address o
n to me at
the above address. Thanks.

Charles Fenton, Education Project Director