From:
安井 亮 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 1995 19:44:00 +0900
Dear museum collegue,
I wonder if some one could generously provide me with email IDs of Ontario Sci
ence Center and the California Museum of Science & Industry.
Recently I have tried to send emails to [log in to unmask] for Ontario Sc
ience Center and [log in to unmask] for California Museum of Science & I
ndustry, but both efforts failed. They might have changed their IDs.
If the generous colleague(s) can put on the right numbers for these important
museums on the Museum-L, I am sure many other colleagues can derive great bene
fit from these postings of information.

From Yasui Ryo, Hyfong Inc., Tokyo ([log in to unmask])