From:
Rich Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 1995 14:46:00 PST
I received this post off of another list.  I think it will resonate with
every education-oriented institution on the Museum-L list.

Rich Jones                              Governing Board For:
Development Director                    Carter House Natural Science Museum
Shasta Natural Science Association      Redding Arboretum By The River
[log in to unmask]              SNSA Environmental Resources Center