From:
Ivy Strickler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 17:43:16 -0500
Dear list-members,

I am trying to find the following information; if you have sources, could
you please let me know? If the material is out of print and you could send
a photocopy through snail mail I will gladly refund your postage.

Michael Bogle, Textile Conservation Center Notes #15, Mounting of Textiles
for Storage and Display

Rose Briggs, Displaying Your Costumes, AASLH Technical Leaflet #33

Warren Clearwater, How to Make Mannequins, Manitoba Museum of Man and Nature

Madeline Ginsberg, Mounting and Display of Fashion and Dress, Museums
Journal, Volume 73

Elmer Halvoseon, Constructing Life-Size Figures, History News Technical
Leaflet #64

Karyn Jean Harris, Costume Display Techniques, AASLH, 1977

I'm also looking for any more recent material on constructing soft
mannequins for displaying of historical garments.

Thanks for any help or advice anyone may have.

ivy
Ivy Fleck Strickler                     Phone 215-895-1637
Drexel University                       Fax 215-895-4917
Nesbitt College of Design Arts          [log in to unmask]
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Never forget that life is like a Fellini movie, and you're getting to see
it for free."