From:
Laurel Casjens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 13:00:16 MDT
The Utah Museum of Natural History is putting together a proposal for
an anthropological project that will include a certain amount of work
for a conservator and an archivist.  The project may include
extensive travel throughout the western United States. We are
soliciting vitaes from people interested in being part of the
project.  We may also have openings for archaeological lab workers.

If you are interested, send me a vitae and wage requirements by Email
([log in to unmask]), fax (801-581-3684) or snail mail.

Laurel Casjens
Utah Museum of Natural History
University of Utah
Salt Lake City UT 84112