From:
Patty McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 09:12:32 -0600
Is this a general problem?  I just realized that I haven't gotten any
messages since Tuesday, 2/14.  Of course, if this problem has affected
everyone else, no one may be hearing this, and I may never hear anything
back, anyway ...  I'll try the suggestion below, but if anyone hears this
and can explain what's happening, please mail me directly!  Thanks.

>I was off for about a week and a half.  Sending a HELP message got me
>commands, and the Query or Options command got me the information that I
>was not a subscriber (right at the Enola Gay announcement, too)  So then
>I sent the listserv a Subscribe message.  Have to send to Listserv if
>it's just you not the list.  But I have no idea how I got unhooked,
>thought it was our co
>mputer.  Good Luck  Louise

Patty McNamara
Manager, Evaluation & Project Development
The Adler Planetarium
1300 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60605                     voice:  312/322-0822
[log in to unmask]          fax:  312/322-9909