From:
Ken Yellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 15:38:56 EDT
On Thu, 9 Feb 1995 21:03:44 -0500,
Kathryn C Boelter  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]

You might want to check out the bibliography in my chapter on "Museum
Education" in Michael S. Shapiro, ed., The Museum: A Reference Guide
(Greenwood Press, 1990).  I also could not tell whether you were aware of
Barbara Newsom and Adele Z. Silver, eds., The Art Museum as Educator (U.
of Cal. Press (1978), and either Susan Nichols, Mary Alexander, and Ken
Yellis, eds., The Museum Education Anthology (Museum Education Roundtable,
1984) or its successor volume, Susan Nichols, ed., Patterns in Practice (MER
1993?), or the Journal of Museum Education or its precursor, Roundtable
Reports.  Anyway, if you're not aware of those, they'll get you started.
>Katy Boelter
>Hampshire College
>Amherst, MA 01002

Ken Yellis