From:
Anne Claudel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 1995 11:56:14 GMT
Thank you for all the replies I have received so far. I'll
always be glad to get more useful tips about training in
architectural photography... For those who are interested,
here's a summary of what I got:

- Tisch School of the Arts
Department of Photography
New York University
721 Broadway
New York, NY 10003

- Rochester Institute of Technology (address unknown)

- Institute of Fine Arts
1 East 78th Street
New York, NY
10021
(2-day seminar titled "Photography for Art Historians)

- The Maine Photographic Workshops
2 Central St.
Rockport, ME 04856 USA
Phone (207) 236 8581
Fax (207) 236 2558

Architectural photographers:
- Bill Crofton
Crofton & Associates
112 Skokie Boulevard
Wilmette, IL 60091

- Ilpo Okkonen
Relletintie 26
92350 Revon
Finland
Fax + 358 82 275 273

There was another address in my mail-box this morning,
but due to Monday morning's general fuzziness... I erased
it. Could whoever send it to me please make another try?
Thanks.

Anne Claudel
Database for Swiss Cultural Heritage
DSK/BDBS