Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 1995 11:09:58 -0500
I assume this question was posted to me, since I brought up the Minneapolis
Institute of Arts having a couple of pages on their shop as part of their
Web site - at the time I posted, I didn't have the address handy.

>would you mind sharing the address???

This is the long way around, but it points to an excellent resource on the
way (I also have to credit my husband for finding this one) -

FineArt Forum (http://www.msstate.edu/fineart_online/index.html) is a good
index for the arts.
Go there.
click on The FineArt Forum WWW Resource Directory
click on General & Academic Resources
click on Minneapolis Institute of the Arts    http://www.mtn.org:80/MIA/

I think this one sets a paradigm!

Suzanne