From:
john pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 1995 09:31:36 -0400
Dear colleagues, in responding to an inquiry on PUBLHIST I included
information on reaching my "Bibliography on Museums and Their Management"
on the Mary Washington College gopher.  In the hope that this may be of
interest to some MUSEUM-L folks too, I forward it herewith.

By the way I owe the list an apology for not signing an earlier message
of today.  When I posted a reference to the _Richmond Times Dispatch_
report of resignations at the Valentine Museum, I forgot to add my title
block.  Please accept this apology as supplying that (see bottom of
forwarded messages).

John
John Pearce