From:
"Mark A. Freeman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 19:44:29 EST
I will send you information on Re:discovery. It is a Windows based product and
can be purchased as a stand alone or as a network system.

The fully functional version includes exhibit screens, accession, loans, imaging
and nomenclature. We also have slimmed down version. You get what you pay for!

Any questions regarding our products can be sent to me or ACCS. We do listen to
suggestions for all our modules and would be intersted in knowing what new
features people would be interested in. We have a very flexible product. Working
a lot with museum professionals it also nice to know what you are all talking
about!

Mark Freeman
ACCS: (804) 977 9591