From:
Janova Vlasta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 08:17:58 -0500
I work at a small living history museum in southwestern
Ontario and we are considering a year round livestock program.  Does
anyone have any experience with a year round program?  What were the
costs and the staffing requirements?  Any suggestions as to the type of
livestock we should consider getting?  What are the pros and cons of a
year round livestock program based on your own experience?

Any information any one could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Yours truly,

Joe Parkinson, Assistant Curator
John R. Park Homestead and Conservation Area