Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Frannie Blondheim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 15:06:49 -0700
Comments:
Authenticated sender is <[log in to unmask]>
This message came to me via someone on the Archives list for posting
to museum-l:

"I have been asked to locate an American Indian Museum or Historical
Society that would have an interest in some paintings done by Arizona
Navajo native Americans in the 1940s.  Some of the artists have
become well known, and the paintings seem quite good.  The donor
would like to find a home for them in the San Franciso greater Bay
Area.  Could someone forward this query to the Museum listserv?

Please responsd to my e-mail.  Thanks in advance, Marilyn McDonald

Marilyn McDonald
Tel: 415-949-7721; FAX: 415-941-1638
Foothill/De Anza Community College District
Internet:  [log in to unmask]
12345 El Monte Rd.
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022