Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Nancy McCartney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 14:09:21 CST
I can now design a bug room/insectary, and since it has been a while
since I did this last, thought someone might have some ideas of what
to put in a little metal building away from the main collection
facility!

I need an enclosed space with metal shelving and a room where crude
flensing operations could be carried on: heat, electricity, water,
hood, sink, freezer space, tables/counters for dissections, cabinets
for equipment,  How about a telephone in case of emergency? Alarm
system?

What about dispatching the bugs?
Freezers don't work, can't afford a walk=in freezer anyway, what
about ways to kill bugs in specimens before getting to collections
areas? Fumigation chamber? Size?  What kind?  Something the
collections manager could jointly use for objects already in the
collections?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Nancy McCartney