Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Alice Holt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 1995 17:08:32 GMT
Can anyone help? I need to get in contact with the Hunttington Library, or
Hunttington Art Gallery, in California. They have a collection of items,
including photographs, to do with Lady Brassey. I would like an inventory
of what they have, as I am looking for any information on Lady Brassey for
an MA dissertation.

Does anyone have an e-mail address?

Any other information on Lady Brassey (a well-known Victorian fossil collector
and traveller), would be very welcome.

Thanks.

Regards,

 Tim Porter.