Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rich Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 1995 20:21:00 PST
I'm sorry but I just had to pass this message on for Dan's benefit.

>From: "- EDNET" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Multiple recipients of list <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Hot topics with an Australian Flavour

>A new web site has been launched aimed at the k12 community with an Australian
>flavour. The site features hot topics/current affairs - eg Woodchipping in
>Australia - and gives a background to the issue, classroom discussion
>questions, and Internet resources. These hot topics are updated every two
weeks.

>There is also a collection of first chapters by Australian authors, plus
keypal
>contacts, on-line projects etc.
>
>Check it out at -
>http://www.ozemail.com.au/~reed/index.html
>
>Jonathan Roper

Rich Jones                              Governing Board For:
Development Director                    Carter House Natural Science Museum
Shasta Natural Science Association      Redding Arboretum By The River
[log in to unmask]              SNSA Environmental Resources Center