Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Judy Shofner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 22:12:01 +0000
>Want curators to interact with the audience?
>Set up a section for questions and answers.  Want to know which title gets
>across the message you want to convey?  Let web visitors fill out a survey,
>choosing their favorite title or telling you what they think the exhibit will
>be about based on your title(s). I think some of us are already thinking about
>the myrid possibilities this new technology offers us.  Good!
>Lisa Falk

I'm new to the e-mail and the list, so please forgive the awkward presentation.

thought!!
Often when folks -go- to a museum, it is hard to get feedback from them. Some
visitors that I have talked to seem uncomfortable pointing out things about the
facility or exhibit that confused them, others welcomed the chance to express
themselves.  But many don't want to fill out a visitor's survey. I get excited
just thinking of the possibilities for web visitors who could take the time to
express their thoughts and give immediate feedback. It would provide a great
opportunity for dialogue between visitor and presentor.

Hope I expressed myself clearly enough!

Judy Shofner
Undergraduate - Museum Studies/History
Baylor University
Waco TX

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

*If at first you don't succeed, so much for sky-diving!!*