From:
J H Rand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 18:28:48 -0400
Re:
your request for exhibit info on  animal vision

It's true, the Witte Museum in San Antonio isn't wired yet, but I can help
you reach Dennis Bartz (head of exhibits)  if you need to. I did the
interpretive labels for the Witte Museum "Animal SuperSenses" and can send
you the script (per Beth). I also have a (poor-quality) videotape of the
BBC documentary that Dennis sent me; I can forward it to you if that'll
save you some time.  Email me if you need phone #s, script, tape or if I
can help you in any other way.

Thanks!

Judy Rand
Rand and Associates