From:
Chip Lindsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 15:18:31 -0600
I am writing this for a cohort without access to the Net.

Does anyone have some recent information about the conservation of
iron-type meteorites?  Particularly in regards to prevention of corrosion
on their surfaces.  Is there any type of coating that retards their
oxidation?  Any thoughts are welcome.  You can respond to me directly or
to the list if there is interest.

Thanks in advance,

Chip Lindsey
Assistant Director of Education
Fort Worth Museum of Science and History