From:
Rich Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 01:13:00 PST
Mike:

Re - submarines as museums...if you're interested in pursuing this,
contact the OMSI Museum in Portland, OR.  They have a sub moored at the dock
outside their front door.  I think it's the last diesel-powered submarine
produced by the US.  It's open to the public as a ticket venue of OMSI. I
believe the sub is a very popular attraction at a wonderful museum with a
lot of popular attractions.

I hope Vallejo has until Feb 3 of '96 to acquire funding.  If they only have
til Friday, I think it's safe to say only a biblical event (or a very rich
veteran who served on the vessel) to achieve success.

Rich Jones                              Governing Board For:
Development Director                    Carter House Natural Science Museum
Shasta Natural Science Association      Redding Arboretum By The River
[log in to unmask]              SNSA Environmental Resources Center