Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 14:57:21 -0500
Some time ago I asked for the address of the Royal Commonwealth Society of
London and received the address 18 Northumberland Avenue, London WC2. We have
written to that address twice since July 10 with no response. We are trying to
secure permission for one-time use of an image for an exhibit, and time is
somewhat of the essence. Does anyone have any ideas? Is this an organization
that only has a part-time secretariat?

Pat Galloway
Mississippi Dept. of Archives and History