From:
John Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 1995 14:29:41 -0400
Mauro Giraldo [log in to unmask] or
        [log in to unmask] wrote:

I'm student in University of Padova (Italy).
My graduation thesis is on Museum in Internet, precisely I'm interested to
find addresses of Museum server (Gopher, WWW, Wais) or organization (like
CIMI-Consortium for the Computer Interchange of Museum Information) that
are interested in method to quickly and easily interchange information among
Museum.

The email address for the CIMI Consortium is [log in to unmask]

CIMI plans both a WWW and FTP server of CIMI information and ongoing
technical reports but for now conatct:

John Perkins,  Project Director
CIMI - Consortium for the Computer Interchange of Museum Information
16 Schooner Dr.  RR1 Boutiliers Point, Nova Scotia, B0J 1G0 Canada
voice:  902-826-2824
fax:    902-826-1337
email:  [log in to unmask]