From:
"T. Robinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 16:46:55 EST
RE: Qestion from Adler Planeterium on wayfinding studies. At the Detroit
Institute of Arts we are in the midst of one now, using an outside firm.
We expect final reports to be presented in late March, 1995, after which
I assume the findings could be shared. You should contact Lisa Steele,
Group Director of Communications and Marketing (no email address), care of
the museum, 5200 Woodward Ave., Det., MI  48202, for details.

T. Robinson
The Detroit Institute of Arts