Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Am. Inst. of Architects Library and Archives" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 1995 08:59:43 -0400
The American Institute of Architects and The American Architectural
Foundation are beginning to index the records to our archives, slide
collection and Prints and Drawing Collection using either PBS's Procite
or Microsofts' Access.  We have experimented with Procite (DOS and Mac
but not Windows) and we have been relatively happy with it.  Our
institution is pushing Access.  We would love to hear from anyone who has
experience using either program and your experiences in relation to ease
of use, flexibility, learning curve.  Thank you.  Sheryl Romeo, Tony
Wrenn and Sherry Birk.  [log in to unmask]