Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Matthew B. Rowley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 1995 10:43:33 -0600
Hey all--
        I am in the University of Kansas museum studies program and am
part of a group of grad students which is trying to bring greater cohesion
to the student organization. So far, we have draughted a rough set of
by-laws and are designing programs to welcome new students and contact
them before they arrive on campus. We also want to design letterhead
and create a reference library about other museum studies programs around
the country. In this library will be summaries of our internship experiences,
intern programs at other museums, funding information--anything related to
persuing a degree/career in musuems.
        Since we have yet to vote on the final form of our by-laws or
constitution, I would like to hear from other grad students who have
a student organization in place already. Do you like your program or
organization? Any recommendations for putting one together? What would
you change about your organization if you could. Any input would be great.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Matthew Rowley
Historical Administration and Museum Studies
University of Kansas