Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 1995 14:00:20 -0400
Oh great library goddess, I need help.  Do you have access to OCLC or
other databases.  I would like to compile a list of books with museum
settings or about museums for outreach work with a middle school in rural
eastern North Carolina.  I know of FROM THE MIXED-UP FILES OF MRS. BASEL
E. FRANKWEILER, but that's about it.  Any help you can give would be
greatly appreciated.  I've tried the online catalog at the NYPub and
didn't turn up much of anything.  When in doubt, always ask a reference
librarian.

Thanks!
Lynn Norris
Children's Museum About the World