Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 14:43:11 EST
According to Kathryn C Boelter:

Katy,
        This is pretty basic, but have you included Grace
Fisher Ramsay's Educational Work of Museums in the United
States (1939) and Lawrence Vail Coleman's The Museum in
America, 3Vol, (1939)?  Sorry I dont have the full cites here
with me.  I also have cites from old periodicals ca. 1870-1030
re museum work with schools in the context of the Visual
Education movement if you are interested.
Regards,
        John B. Bunch