From:
Eddie Woodward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 06:41:24 18000
Hello!

I am relatively new to the list and would like to post a query while
the topic is still fresh in everyones mind: Can anyone recommend any
specific articles in either popular magazines, newspapers, or trade
journals and newsletters that deal with the Enola Gay controversy.  I
am afraid that I came in on the tail end of the list discussion and I
would like to understand more about it.  Is it true that this whole
thing started last spring?  Does anyone recall any articles that were
published when this thing was first announced?

Any help would be appreciated.  Please post any information to the
list or send it ectly to me.

Thanks,

Eddie Woodward                  e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Florida State University / Tall Timbers Research Station
Tallahassee, Florida