From:
Cheryl Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 1994 09:07:04 -0800
TO:  [log in to unmask]
The Simon Wiesenthal Center Library/Archives has a bibliography
on the subject.  Unfortunately, the computer on which it is
stored is taking the week off, so all I have is a hard copy.
I'd be happy to smail or fax it to you.  Please give me a
phone # or address.

TO: Museum-l
To all on the list, if you can wait a week or so, I will
post it to the list if there is any interest, or just email
to individuals.

Cheryl Miller
Curator
Simon Wiesenthal Center Museum of Tolerance
9760 W. Pico Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA  90035-4792
Tel: 310-553-9036, ext. 288
Fax: 310-277-1732/310-277-5558