From:
Susan Northcut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 1995 03:09:59 GMT
I am a third year biology student at the University of Guelph, who is
currently looking for a contract position of up to 18 months.  I have
spent the past three years developing a part time busienss that offers
nature interpretation services to museums, conservation areas and
Schools, as well as youth groups such as Boy Scouts.  I have had to drop
down to one course this semester due to lack of funds, but I don't want
to begin a career postion because I would like to finish my education.

If you could use my services at your facility, or if you know of a term
position that is coming available in the near future, PLEASE email me
with any details. I have a resume outlining my qualifications and a
pamphlet that details what services I have been offering to date, that I
can forward to any interested parties.

I am willing to relocate and I am available immediately.

I would really appreciate the assistance!

Thanks in Advance,

Sue Northcut,

204 Watson Rd. N.,
Guelph, Ontario,