Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Museum Informatics Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 1994 19:00:00 PDT
>From:         Robbin Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
>I wasn't proposing a new list, just an informal discussion among people
>who are interested using our own distribution software.

Same difference. It takes the discussion elsewhere. And, as Dennis Moser
observed, there are also existing discussion lists on e-publishing
if you expect your discussion to rarely have anything to do with museum
interests (which was not what you indicated).
Peter
(We _are_ talking about carrying on discussions (somewhere) on the
role/use/relationship of e-publishing and museums, right?)