Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tim Bosher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 08:00:13 +1100
TEST of the Atomic Bomb Display!!!! I've heard of dedication but this is
too much!!!!!

On Tue, 31 Jan 1995, Hank Burchard wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Jan 1995 [log in to unmask] wrote:
>
> > Can anyone tell me how to obtain a copy of the text of the display regarding
> > the dropping of the atomic bomb in Japan?
> >
> > I have heard so much about this, but without an appropriate knowledge of the
> > display, I am left out of the discussion.  (This does not mean that those
> > discussing this around shouldn't be left out of the discussion too! ;-))
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Sabin Peterson
> > Madison, WI
>
>      The documents amount to hundreds of pages, with myriad revisions.
> About 100 copies are in circulation, and no doubt it eventually circulate
> among the exhibition underground in samzidat form.
>      I would upload excerpts if not for the certainty that I would be
> accused of being unfairly selective, and have no desire to be assaulted
> in a bed that Air & Space Director Martin Harwit made and must lie in.
>
> + + + + +
>
> Hank Burchard * Weekend Section * The Washington Post
> 1150 15th Street NW * Washington DC USA 20071-0001
> VoiceMail (202) 334-7243 * Email: [log in to unmask]

Tim

*            Tim Bosher           *      Museum of Victoria          *
* [log in to unmask]  *  Information Systems Branch      *
*      Phone: +61 3 651 6751      *      Fax: +61 3 651 6180         *
*      There is no time like the present to postpone                 *
*      what you should be doing.                                     *