From:
Jennifer Durran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 1994 13:17:23 GMT+1000
I am currently in the advanced stages of a Masters dissertation on
digital images and art history.  I am aware of most of the projects
reported in hard copy and electronic sources  and have
visited about 10 high-profile projects in England, France and the
U.S.

To complete aspects of my work, I now need detailed information  about
new or little-known prototypes, pilots, demonstrators and operational
systems in museums which incorporate digital images of art works.
e.g. public access systems, collection management databases

If you are involved with projects, large or small, which are
interesting, innovative or even radical, and you would be willing
to share  information / provide documentation about your activities, I
would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

I am also interested in imaging activities in other disciplines such
as archaeology, history, architecture, photography.

Please respond to me directly rather than the list.

Thanks in advance.
Jennifer.

Jennifer Durran                          [log in to unmask]
Librarian, Department of Visual Arts
Monash University. Clayton. 3168                    Tel: 61 3 90 54219
Melbourne. Victoria. Australia                      Fax: 61 3 90 54209