From:
Ivy Strickler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 1995 10:44:39 -0400
I tried to send this from home and it sems to have bounced back, so forgive
me if this is repetitious.

Thanks for all the input on titling of objects and artwork. I appreciate
all the thought and effort that went into these replies. Although we have a
fairly sizeable collection, we have no professional staff and so it is a
joy to have all you "pros" close at hand.
Ivy Fleck Strickler                     Phone 215-895-1637
Drexel University                       Fax 215-895-4917
Nesbitt College of Design Arts          [log in to unmask]
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Never forget that life is like a Fellini movie, and you're getting to see
it for free."