From:
Lisa Mervyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 17:45:22 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> Hello again,
> I was wondering if I could yet again ask for more help from you.
>
> I am currently researching the use of interpretive drama in museum
> education programmes.  If anyone could fax me some policies or procedures
> on their interpretive drama programmes I would be grateful.  These can be
> faxed to the Peterborough Centennial Museum and Archives at (705) 743-2614.

Hi Jennifer,

ASTC (Assocation of Science-Technology Centers) put out a book called
Science On Stage, edited by Tessa Bridal and Susan McCormick, 1991. The
book is an anthology of plays, with production notes and some commentary.
It has more to do with science center drama but you may find it useful.

You can reach ASTC at 202 783-7200.

(If someone has already mentioned this I apologize - I've been away from
the net for a week or so!)

Good luck,
Lisa Mervyn

--
Aldrich/Pears Associates
Research, planning and design for exhibit facilities and media