From:
Craig Deller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 21:29:48 -0500
I do not understand the bru-ha-ha about removing asbestos siding. I had an
1850 home with it(however I never did take it off). Asbestos is the most
dangerous to the lungs in FIBER form as with insulation. The solid siding
does not constitute the same danger as the material that was used to insulate
pipes. Don't forget that asbestos is mined, not manufactured, so disposal
should be toeralted.
Craig