From:
Leslie Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 1995 17:34:10 -0500
Hi kiddo. Don't you get to go to all the interesting places?? I've only
been to Frankfurt on business, but I managed to do a few things for fun
while I was there. Do you like opera (yes, there are some people who
think that's fun!)? There are two opera houses in Frankfurt--quite good.
It's kind of an commercial city, but there is one little area, I forget
what they call it, on the "other" side of the river, that is old and
cobble-stoned, with lots of little restaurants which serve beer and
bratwurst and have accordion music (hey, if you don't like opera, you
probably like accordion music, right?!). Anyway, I'll try to do some
digging tonight to see if I've got any tourist literature lying around.