Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rich Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 20:39:00 PST
As an adendum to Byron's response to Terry, I can add the following:

1990 Census Information

http://cedr.lbl.gov/cdrom/lookup

>Terry Vidal    ([log in to unmask]) wrote
>
>>Could you please post the internet address for the Census >Info you
>>mentioned. I suppose other people on the list >would like it as well.

Byron Johnson answered:

>Glad to. You can telnet to una.hh.lib.umich.edu and log in as gopher. The
>University of Michigan is a remote site for census files. The second way in
>is to use Archie or Veronica to access the U.S. Census server directly. I
>wish the system I use would indicate the address, but it is somewhat
>limited and does so much automatically it can be hard to extract an
>address. Once in, there are files by place names for areas that are not
>even towns, towns, cities, SMSAs and by categories such as race and
>education.
>_______________________________
>
>Byron A. Johnson, Exec. Dir.
>The Tampa Bay History Center
>E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
>Mail:   P.O. Box 948
>        Tampa, FL  33601-0948
>Phone: (813) 228-0097
>FAX: (813) 223-7021

Rich Jones                              Governing Board For:
Development Director                    Carter House Natural Science Museum
Shasta Natural Science Association      Redding Arboretum By The River
[log in to unmask]              SNSA Environmental Resources Center