From:
Lee Boyko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 1994 10:01:02 PDT
Listening to Peter Gzowski on the radio (all us Canadians
 will know what I am talking about) talking about a new museum
about apartheid in South Africa. They are trying to show a side
of history that has not been shown before.

This made me think about museums in other countries that have gone
through radical social change. Are museums in Eastern Europe changing
with the new realities?

--
Lee Boyko Sooke Region Museum [log in to unmask]
Opinions expressed are not necessarily admitted to.