Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 1994 17:32:50 +0100
BIRDS SKELETONS NEEDED.
        There is a large collection of skeletons (about 300 specimens) of
passerine birds from Kamchatka and some complete and incomplete
skeletons of StellerUs Sea Eagles and White-tailed Sea Eagles. I am very
much interested to trade my specimens for the skeletons or alchohol-
preserved birds of the following species: Machaerhamphus sp., Elanoides
sp., Elanus sp., Rostrhamus sp., Torgos sp., Sarcogyps sp., Polyboroides
sp., Herpetotheres sp., Cariama sp., Chunga sp., Strigops, Nestor, Tyto sp.

A. Ladygin, Kronoki Reserve, Ryabikova St. 48, Elisovo 684010, Russia