From:
"DANIEL A. SEGAL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 1994 11:54:04 PCT
                            H-WORLD
                      Welcomes Subscribers

H-World is an international electronic discussion group run up by
H-Net (Humanities-On-Line) to provide a forum discussing the
subject of world history.

H-World emphasizes both the teaching of world history and current
research in the field.  We anticipate that in the area of world
history, discussions of teaching and research will be mutually
informing.  In terms of teaching, the primary focus is on the
undergraduate level, but we also welcome discussion of teaching
world history in both the K-12 curriculum and in graduate
programs.

H-World is co-moderated by Professor Daniel A. Segal of Pitzer
College of the Claremont Colleges ([log in to unmask]) and
Professor Patrick Manning of Northeastern University
([log in to unmask]), and it has an editorial board broadly
representative of the state of the discipline.

To subscribe, send the following 1-line email message
to [log in to unmask]
        SUBSCRIBE  H-world Firstname Surname, Yourschool
For example,
        subscribe H-World Jennifer Brown, North State U.