Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2012 19:23:47 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
"Dobson, Carley" <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,
   My name is Carley Dobson. I am a senior at Lynchburg College in Lynchburg, VA with a major in Public Relations/Journalism and minors in Art History and Museum Studies. For my senior thesis in communication I am studying the impact of social media in museums. I would truly appreciate any stories or information you would be able to share with me about your experience with any type of social media in your museum. If you could take the time to answer a few of my questions it would really help me with my study.

1. What means of social media does your museum currently use? Social media such as blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or smartphone apps? If you have used any of these, have they been used for the purpose of PR for your museum or have you used social media within your exhibitions? For example, have you ever used an audio-guided tour, podcast or smartphone app for an exhibition in your museum?
2. Has the use of social media in your museum expanded your audience? Have people come into your museum specifically because they found you on Facebook or another means of social media?
3. What are some advantages or disadvantages you see in the use of social media in museums?
4. What is your 'dream come true' or 'worst nightmare' regarding social media in your museum? What would be the best or worst thing that could happen?

If you would like to answer these questions via email that would be great, if you would like to do it over the phone I would be more than happy to do that as well. My contact information is below. Thank you very much for your time, your responses will be a huge help to my study.

Carley Dobson
443-880-7578

Carley Dobson
Lynchburg College '13