From:
K Popetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:27:32 -0400
We are looking for folks to serve on a panel at the 2011 American Association of State & Local History Conference in Richmond, Virginia in September. Have you created an innovative education program working with local schools as part of the commemoration of a historical event? If so, we'd love to hear from you! We're particularly interested in panelists whose programs relate to the bicentennial of the War of 1812 but would be happy to include great projects related to other commemorations.

Best,
Kim

Kimberley Popetz
Director of Education